Insuring our clients since 1943
Why choose an independent agent?
Some people think it doesn't really matter where they buy their insurance. But this misconception could be costing them money, service, and protection. Buying insurance isn't like buying milk or eggs. Insurance is an important safety net for your family, your home, your car, or your business. Don't treat the purchase lightly!
Your Independent Insurance Agent
- is a value hunter who looks after your pocketbook in finding the best combination of price, coverage, and service.
- gives you excellent service and competitive prices because your agent can access the insurance coverage from more than one company.
- unlike other agents, is not beholden to any one company; thus, you don't need to change agencies as your insurance and service needs change.
- assists you when you have a claim.
- is your trusted consultant, working with you as you determine your needs.
- offers you a choice of insurance plans and programs.
- reviews your coverage to keep up with your changing insurance needs
- considers customer satisfaction the key to his or her livelihood, making serving you your independent agent's utmost concern.
If your current agent doesn't fulfill all of these needs please let us help you.
Finding the right health insurance for you or your family can be confusing and even overwhelming. Our agency has certified staff that are part of the MNsure assister network to help you. Give Lana Fabel at our Buffalo office (763-682-1591) or Sherry Donabauer (320-398-8436) at our Kimball office a call and let them help you.
Contact us today for details for email or phone at (763) 682-1591.